Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weird Thing Happened to me Today...

I was sitting outside at Bongo Java today studying for my American Lit 2 test and I had a little bit of my poultry bomb left sitting on my plate. This bird landed on my table and starts hopping toward me eyeing me at the same time. I decided to see what he was going to do so I just sat still and watched him. He kept getting closer and closer and then he actually started picking at my sandwich. He then knocked is off of my plate onto the ground and started eating it. He also ate the turkey that was on which seemed a little wrong to me since he was a bird eating a bird. Anyway, no one else saw it and I was looking around to see if I could express how weird I thought this whole thing was with anyone but no one was available. This bird had no fear and I just thought the whole experience was weird.

4 comments:

HiddenKinship said...

actually, birds are still different animals. hawks and eagles eat smaller birds.

and remember what Eddie Izzard..."it tastes of baby"

Anonymous said...

well, despite jess coming in with the facts, i think that's totally freaking random. and good gracious woman! it was about time you updated!

Lauren said...

lol! i hope the pigeon slipped you a five for your trouble.

Valeria said...

dude. the birds are taking lessons from the viciously-unintimidated squirrels on Belmont's campus.

not a good sign. a sense a bestial revolt.

ps: i think i was supposed to send you this A LONG tie ago!

www.breathingmemoria.blogspot.com
my blog. :-)