Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blonde Moment

So, I made this whole new blog so that my friends could comment on my blog again and then I forgot my username and password. So, that is great. But I got it all figured out (obviously). So, this week has kind of sucked. There have been some good points to this week but I've just had this very weird/pissy/bad/I don't know feeling all this week. I don't know why. I have been busy this whole week too, so I am sorry if I've fallen off the face of the earth. I have an IP test tomorrow, which I am not too worried about. But I also have a Mass Media test tomorrow and I HAVE to do well on it. Anyway, I need to go study but I was just really excited about being able to write on here again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blonde moments rock. especially when you're not blonde and you have no excuse for them (ahem, ME). well my darling i'm glad that i can comment on your blog and you can comment on me. yessss. well i'm sorry that you've been having a shitttttay week and my clothes strewn about your apartment probably doesn't make it any better, but don't you worry ::wink wink:: i'll be gone soon. loooove you.