Monday, April 2, 2007

Sears Sucks

So, I got my car towed to Sears in Cool Springs on Saturday. And today they decide to tell me that they can't fix it because they are not "equipped" to fix the alternater. Can I just ask why it took them three days to tell me that? So, I had to tow it to the dealership. So, I call Sears (and this all happens while I am at work btw) and ask them to put the car in the parking lot with the keys on the driver's side matt. So, I then get a call from the tower guy and he says he has been there for ten minutes and hasn't seen the car. So, I call Sears and I am on hold for ten minutes and then get cut off. I call back and I am kind of mean and they say they will take care of it. I haven't heard from anyone yet so I am assuming that it made it there all right. OSDfhg;ohf- that's how I feel right now.
So, that is what I am doing right now. It sucks. It will get better though. This was just a bad week for this to happen I think. In fact this week was already better. I got a B on my Mass Media test, which is good for her tests. We also got to watch Goodnight and Goodluck which so far has been really good. Anyway, it is getting better, yay!
I miss Kitty already. Thought everyone should know that.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

:( wow, sucky day. if you need a ride anywhere let me know. i also know a good cheap mechanic (Rhea Little) who's in brentwood and pretty much does everything but transmissions. :) love you. sounded like you were having fun at Cabana. have a better day!

Valeria said...

Ugh...why is Perle throwing fits, and Sears assisting!? I hope this week goes better for you. :-) love you!

Anonymous said...

i miss you too, by the way. big time.