Sunday, April 22, 2007

Random Observations

I am sitting in Cafe Coco right now. I should be writing a paper that is due for my Soc of Music class on Tuesday. I am about five pages into it. It's supposed to be 8-10...yeah there will be a couple late nights. I am having a discussion with Tim on IM about how hot the K of S actually is. We've decided that he would not be as good looking if he didn't come in the full package...meaning the tatoos, clothes, hair, nose ring and the superiority complex. I hate you Katherine (not really I do love you but for that I hate you).
Anyway, there are a lot of Vandy girls here today. Which is also interesting considering when I come at night it is usually a bunch of very random people.
I wish that I had more things to say. But I don't.
Oh here is something. I miss Lindsey already.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

:) I heart people watching.

Unknown said...

of course K to the S isnt so hot without the total package!! Neither is Johnny Depp or anyone else...ever seen a bald puppy? uh-huh.

i miss you.