Thursday, May 24, 2007

sigh

Do you ever really need to talk about something but there is no person to talk to? I mean that you have talked about it with people yet the same thing keeps happening and they don't seem to care? Sometimes I convince myself I am being stupid and truthfully there are times when I am. However, it isn't always me. I don't think I normally would put even this much about how I am feeling on the internet knowing that people I know can read it but, it is 2:35am and everyone is out of town and I just had to get it off my chest. It was one of those things where I want to know someone heard me a little but I still didn't want the whole world to know. I don't think that made any sense, but that is what is going through my head at the moment.
On a totally different subject I am watching Gilmore Girls right now (what a surprise) and Rory and Lorelai are eating burgers and fries and I have to say they look really good right now.
Those are my thoughts. And if you made it this far I am kind of sorry and I want to say thanks.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

i'm still here. i'm always here. and if you ever need to talk, give me a call. :) btw, margarita's next week??? you seem like a girl that can appreciate a good margarita.

and hun. let me know what's up, i don't like you distressed...i prefer you destressed. :)