Monday, June 18, 2007

So, I guess I should update...

For those of you who don't know I am currently back in Arizona until August. yay. (Note the sarcasm.) Apparently you have to be taking six hours of classes to be able to get a loan and I was taking three. Since I could not afford to live in the commons without a loan I decided that the best choice for me would be to move back in with my parents for two months and try to get a job and save some money. So, I am currently trying to find a job.

Also, I don't know if a lot of people know this but Jess and I are most likely not going to live together next year. Nothing bad happened or anything we just decided it might be better. On a good note though Danielle and I decided that when she gets back we are going to live together! However, if anyone knows of someone who needs a roomate for the first semester that would be great.

On another good note, I met a boy. Nothing is really happening because he is in Nashville and I am in Socttsdale but hopefully when I get back things can happen. I think I might be a little smitten. :-)
Okay first summer goal:
Get tan...screw skin cancer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am totally in agreement with you. skin cancer can suck it. i'm going to the beach.

love you! miss you! i'll be in arizona for a week--scottsdale, my love--at the end of july so that means we can actually hang out and you'll be there, for like uhhh, the first time ever. so basically consider that a reason to be home.

hope things are good.
<3 kat