Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm Back

So, I guess I've been back for a week and a half but I just haven't updated this yet. Living in Sterling Court with Tara is going well so far. I'm pretty much all settled in. There are still some things that I need to get in order but for the most part they're all in place. I still haven't found a job but I have an interview tomorrow at the Cheesecake Factory. I've applied at a bunch of other place so hopefully I will be getting a job soon. If you know of anything and want to let me know that would be great! I start classes on Wednesday along with my internship. I am interning at Big Machine records this semester which is exciting because Garth Brooks just signed to the label and is going to have a new album out early 2008. Other than that I've been kind of bored. I don't have a job or anything I have to do and so it's been kind of weird.
Anyway, I should get going to move the rest of Danielle and my stuff out of our old apartment in the commons.
ttfn

2 comments:

Sarah Gail said...

garth is going to have a new album? is he going to tour? my life's dreams could be fulfilled. . . i will die happy if i've seen a garth concert!

Sarah Gail said...

how long until she turns 18 . . i really want to die happy. You'll have to keep me in the loop.

I miss you too. I hope to come back to Nashville sometime this fall, but I don't know if I'll be able to for sure. I'll keep you posted!