Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Want to Kill the Dog...

Disclaimer #1: I don't actually want to kill the dog I am just furious with him.
Disclaimer #2: I am aware that I am 22 and need to not sleep with a teddy bear every night.

I found Mr. Red Bow Tie dead laying face down under my robe today. His face was completely eaten off. The culprit would the stupid ass dog we call Gunner. He has eaten nine pairs of my shoes and one hat and now he has eaten my Mr. Red. This is the teddy bear that I got for my first Christmas. I have had him for 21 years. He's been through a lot. He was left on an airplane but somehow he got back to me unharmed. Yet six months with Gunner and he is dead. If you know me you know that I LOVE dogs and usually don't get this upset when Gunner does something wrong. This is different. I do not like this dog right now, and for me to say that is a statement. Anyway, I know I just wrote a blog about my dead teddy bear but I had to get that off my chest.

2 comments:

HiddenKinship said...

hey, I don't blame you. Mr. Red was a wonderful piece of your life, and there were so many memories associated with him. It's okay to be furious.

Anonymous said...

you have every right to demand full payment for all the harm that has befallen you. damn dog.