Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Say What?

I don't know where the title came from but oh well. The semester is going well so far. I like my classes with the exception of one. It is something I dread going to every Monday and Wednesday. It's my entertainment distribution and promotion class. My professor is a very nice woman but not great as a teacher. Also, I feel like every annoying person was put in this class. I've also come to realize that my class is pretty much all of the entertainment industry studies majors. So, that means that most of the people in my major annoy the frickin' crap out of me. How hard is it to grasp the reasons behind the writer's strike? Not that hard. Yet somehow we spent three days talking about the stupid writer's strike. Wow, I went off on a total rant there and I didn't even mean to. Anyway, the other classes are alright. Nothing too spectacular.
This past week I feel like God has been hitting me over the head with what he wants me to do right now. I feel like Rolling Hills is no longer my church home. I am not sure where that is right now but I am going to try a couple places and just listen. I went to Village Chapel with Jess on Sunday night and I liked it. I've been there before but this was the first time that I could see myself going there. I also felt like the sermon was just for me. You ever get that feeling. That feeling where God is like LISTEN this is for YOU. Yeah that was this past weekend.
Anyway, I don't know why I am sitting here blogging when I should be sleeping. So, goodnight.

1 comment:

HiddenKinship said...

I love you. You will find where you're supposed to be. :)