Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gunner

The last post that I wrote about this dog is going to make me look like an idiot now. Last night I got home around 1:15ish and no one was here, not even Gunner. So, I texted Tara and said "Where are you guys?" she then said "Gunner got hit." I called her but she didn't pick up which was understandable, I probably couldn't have talked either. So, I am starting to freak out a bit and then I hear them come in and they were carrying Gunner. They think he broke his tail and bruised his back leg pretty bad. He also spilt open his lip and lost a couple baby teeth. They don't think that he had any serious damage but they told Tara and Tim to check his every hour for internal bleeding. So, a heart attack later he is okay, a little beat up but okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well that is sad. i hope the little fucker gets better soon.