Thursday, October 9, 2008

Best Walk Ever...

I went for a walk down Belmont Blvd today and it was gorgeous. I spent the first ten or so minutes on the phone with my mom and it was a pleasant conversation...which was surprising because we were talking politics and we don't really agree on much right at the moment. Anyway, so from there I turned up my ipod and proceeded to walk for what ended up to be an hour but still didn't seem long enough. It was a beautiful day and I kind of had the realization that it is fall. The leaves are changing and it is cooler (not much cooler but a little) and I am so excited that summer is over. To top off the end of my perfect walk I looked at this jeep that was driving by and Dierks Bentley was driving it. It was a very nice end to a very rejuvenating walk.

No comments: