Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Sick

I feel like I was just waiting for it to hit me. I've been feeling it coming on and here it is. The doctor told me I have a virus and proceeded to give me steroids and cough syrup. I am now currently sitting in my physics class that I had to go to because tonight was a lab night. I guess he is talking about fahrenheit and celsius right now. I only know that because it's written on the board. He also brought a DVD for the lab today and I don't think I could be more thankful. If I had to try to understand a lab today I'm not sure I could've done it.
I sent my absentee ballot in on my way into school today. My vote for president in my state doesn't completely matter I guess since the opposing senator is from my state and therefore will most likely win it but I still wanted to vote. I think it will be interesting how much of the vote each candidate gets in my home state.
I guess we aren't talking about temperature anymore. I guess I should go try to pay attention.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

bah, attention-schmension. hope you feel better soon!

Shell said...

Thank you for getting your ballot in on time. Feel better. xo

Womanizer=New 4 Minutes

Peace.